Free counters provided by Andale.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Perspective Doesn't Lie!


I knew it all along! Every time I've driven by this house since the day it was moved into, there has been something about it that drew my eyes to it. In perspective, as you drive down the road, the bay window roofline looked like it was sagging, or at least was NOT level. So today, I took a photo as perpendicular as possible to the bay window. Then with Adobe Photoshop I filled in the lower window with a brick rectangle (to show how square-on the photo is.) At the roofline, I created another brick rectangle, the darker one, showing at the red arrow how far off the roofline is from level. The builder owes these folks, between Miami and Fairland, OK a visit and a FREE repair!!! Click on photo to enlarge it! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home