Free counters provided by Andale.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

RAISING THE BAR.....:::::iiiii!!!!!

If you watch any TV at all, you've seen the cingular(TM) wireless ad campaign (since joining up with AT&T) with the images in the background indicating "raising the bar". I thought, "what fun!" to be finding REAL unstaged images that showed the familiar five "bar-like" items in increasing height like the three examples shown above. So here is where YOU can participate! With your own digital camara, shoot a "raise the bar" photo and send it to my email mr_alphabet@hotmail.com and I will choose the two best ones that I get by the end March to post RIGHT HERE on NEARLY NEWZ!! No prizes, just a moment of fame when I post and give you credit for the photo. Oh, and be sure to tell where you shot it and any other details. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand raising the bar part. hah! Sorry. Plus I don't have a digicam =/

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home