Free counters provided by Andale.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

This boggles my mind!!!


I've studied this over the years - everytime I drive by it is like my eyes are magnetically attracted to this....?THING!? If it is half garage, why doesn't the whole car fit? If it is half house, the floor level is nearly the same as the tires of the car. Where does the front door lead? Why are there windows and why can you see through one window out of another window in the back, when the back should be a sloping garage roof? And why hasn't this car moved for like 17 years or more?? This is south of Joplin, MO on old hwy 71 next to a mobile home dealer. Was this some kind of accident, or just an optical illusion? It reminds me of that 3 pronged illusion of a magnet that sometimes looks like it has only 2 prongs. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you need to do a photo essay on this one, stop in for a visit, shoot it from different angles. It looks like the front of the car may barely fit into part of a crawl space. RE: 17 years, the driver may have killed himself just getting in there ??-- Dwight

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home